Thursday, May 31, 2007

Natilie Portman helps McCartney with new video

Natalie Portman helps Paul McCartney out with his new music video
Monroe, GA 5/30/2007 6:33 PM GMT (FINDITT)

Paul McCartney is releasing his 21st solo album, "Memory Almost Full," on June 5. Thanks to his daughter, Stella, who is a fashion designer, Natalie Portman will perform in the music video for a track on his album called "Dance Tonight."
"The connection with Natalie came from my daughter Stella, who makes non-leather shoes that Natalie buys, so I just thought,

`Well, I'll ring her up and just see if she'll do it.' So I rang her up and said, `Hey, I'm Stella's dad!'" McCartney said on his website.
In the video actress Natalie Portman, 25, plays an electronic ghost who "is summoned by the sound of McCartney's mandolin." The former Beatles member premiered his video on Wednesday.
www.finditt.com
befound@finditt.com

No comments: