Thursday, June 21, 2007

Paul McCartney I don't know what I'm writin about


Paul McCartney: I Don't Know What I'm Writing AboutPrint Email
musicrooms';

Sir Paul McCartney has told his fans not to try and interpret what his songs are about - because often he doesn't have a clue himself.



The ex-Beatle who released his new long-player 'Memory Almost Full' at the start of the month, says he has no fixed ideas when he writes the lyrics to one of his songs.
Macca said: "When I write something, half the time I don't have a specific idea what it's about.
"I've always had a wave of people who interpret things and say 'Oooh he's talking about Yoko' and I'm thinking 'What? No I'm bloody not! I'm talking about a car.' Yoko, Volvo - easy mistake."


harleyblues take:

Yes Paul yes, we all find subliminal messages in your lyrics sheeesh I thought "Mr Bellamy" off yur new album MAF was about a cat!! Wrongo, you say it's about a guy about to jump,


me myself I LOVE the cat theory lol

I'm tailights

harleyblues

No comments: